- Frequently Asked Questions -
1. Launch an Internet Browser window, log into your Ninox account as the account owner and then choose your Ninox Team.
2. Click on the Gear Icon in the top, right-hand corner of your Ninox Team desktop
3. Selected 'Zapier Integrations' from the drop down menu that appears beneath the gear
4. Click on the [Generate] button (do NOT click "X" afterwards next to API key, that would delete it)
5. Copy the newly-created API key and paste it into the 'API Key' field in the form on the right
NOTE: If you are operating Ninox in a Private Server, you will nee to reach out to Ninox in Berlin (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request a Private Server API Key.
The Ninox Team URL appears in the address bar of your internet browser when you are logged into your Ninox Team. An example of a Ninox Team URL appears below:
Copy the entire URL and paste it directly into the appropriate field of the Registration Form on the right.